• Please log in to reply
1763 replies to this topic

#1761 Cameronc222

Cameronc222

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:53 AM

Hi there, I am designing a new affordable underwater camera case for DSLR and mirrorless cameras and need some participants who have an interest in photography to fill out my short survey (link below) to help in my research. Only takes a few minutes, it would be much appreciated!

Survey link:
https://cameroncloug...m.com/to/wyH3hD

Many thanks,

Cameron

Edited by Cameronc222, 23 February 2018 - 02:54 AM.

#1762 elephino17

elephino17

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:09 PM

Hello, just setting myself up.  I'm a videographer and a diver and looking to put the two together but I don't know if my finances will allow it!

#1763 kirstyA00

kirstyA00

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:45 AM

Hello!  I'm Kirsty from the UK.  Long-time lurker, apparently I've never posted before but now I have questions!  Nikon user, just upgraded from a D7200 to D500.  Looking forward to benefiting from all that Wetpixel knowledge.

#1764 landlocked

landlocked

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 03:42 PM

Hello everyone my name is Don. New member. Old diver. My wife and I have been diving mostly throughout the Caribbean with a couple of trips to Hawaii and Fiji. Our hope is to dive throughout Indonesia and the Philippines in the future. We have enjoyed seven LOB's so far and the majority of future trips will probably be LOB. I got hooked on UW photography with a Nikonos V using both the 35mm and 15mm lens. I have tried a number of cameras over time but went back to a DSLR a number of years ago. Currently shooting mostly macro with a 105mm lens on a Nikon D90 in an Aquatica housing with Sea and Sea strobes. Since it is an older system a bit of gear lust is setting in with all the new cameras in the past few years. Looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences and hope to contribute where I can.