Community Status Updates

Perky

Hello dear
Greetings to you,My name is Valeria a young girl, i view about you in this site and i decide to communicate with you and it will please me if you will be my friend, i wish if you will respond to my mail box so that i will tell you more about my self, i hope to hear from you.
yours valeria.
(Email)
valeriajohnson38@yahoo.co.uk
Jul 11 2009 02:43 PM

bambino

Hello dear
Greetings to you,My name is Valeria a young girl, i view about you in this site and i decide to communicate with you and it will please me if you will be my friend, i wish if you will respond to my mail box so that i will tell you more about my self, i hope to hear from you.
yours valeria.
(Email)
Jul 11 2009 02:43 PM

Gazza

Hello dear
yours valeria.
(Email)
Jul 11 2009 02:42 PM

gnfreire

Hello dear
yours valeria.
(Email)
Jul 11 2009 02:42 PM

pipin162

Hello dear
yours valeria.
(Email)
Jul 11 2009 02:40 PM

christianloader

Hello dear
yours valeria.
(Email)

photodds

Hello dear
yours valeria.
(Email)

Thomasbuvar

Hello dear
yours valeria.
(Email)

Matt Tworkowski

Hello dear
yours valeria.
(Email)

thystonius

Hello dear
yours valeria.
(Email)
Jul 11 2009 02:39 PM

sorial

Hello dear
yours valeria.
(Email)

rjlindal

Hello dear
yours valeria.
(Email)

davidE

Hello dear
yours valeria.
(Email)
Photo

julesgTauchertraum

I purchased a Fathoms port from this member, and the transaction was conducted very professionally and seamlessly. The port was excellently packaged for international shipping.
Jun 11 2009 06:36 PM
Photo

captainboogIndoman

Indoman purchased ikelite strobe arms and ttl cable from me. Fast payment via paypal after we settled on the deal. Good buyer!
Apr 26 2009 03:00 PM