3 replies to this topic

#1 fforbes

fforbes

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:diving warm and cold, photography, golf, travel of every kind

Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:29 PM

I am selling my D800 body with the Subal housing body. Camera pix below. The housing is presently at Reef Photo getting its final maintenance check and reinstalling the standard viewfinder.  I'll post photos of the housing as soon as it is returned.

Caveat(s): Subal issued a retrofit for the back of the housing a couple of years ago because the buttons were sticking. There is no problem since the retrofit, but you do have to work the buttons some after a day's diving. I do that anyway with every housing, just makes sense. The camera has never been flooded, but the housing has been, quite a while ago ( worn port o-ring). Luckily, the flood was an hour away from Reef Photo, so it had a full checkup and moisture alarm replacement within the afternoon. ( The camera was toast, I am selling the replacement Nikon D800.) I've been using the setup ever since with no issues. I've included a photo from my last trip with it, three weeks ago. It is a 36 megapixel camera, full frame, with everything it came with, box, manuals, DVD, camera strap, battery charger, two batteries. The housing is set up for fiber optic cables (two), and standard viewfinder. Selling them both together for $2300.

Attached Images

• D800-1193.jpg
  • 2018 Raja-8412.jpg
  • D800-1200.jpg
  • D800-1199.jpg

Fletcher

fletcherforbes.com
Nikon D800, Subal, Sea&Sea D1's

#2 garyyoss

garyyoss

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:40 AM

This is a deal, someone should scoop it up.

Nikon D800, Sea and Sea MDX-D800, Inon Z-240's, Nikkor 16-35mm, Tokina 10-17mm, Nikkor 60mm, Sigma 15mm, ULCS Hardware

Canon S95, Fix housing and w/a dome, Inon Z-240's, Nauticam Hardware

#3 fforbes

fforbes

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:33 AM

Reef Photo has checked the housing over and pressure tested it. Per the service manager, no maintenance was required, and all  buttons and controls work as they should, yay!  It is on its way back to me now, and I will be posting photos of it shortly.

Fletcher

fletcherforbes.com
Nikon D800, Subal, Sea&Sea D1's

#4 fforbes

fforbes

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:35 AM

Sold
Fletcher