• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 narustad

narustad

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:39 PM

Looking to upgrade my GoPro system and get an underwater housing and gear for my Sony A7Rii.  MSRP for new gear is just way too pricey for me to justify to the wife 😋.  Please let me know if you have some used gear laying around that you're willing to sell.  Thx, Nick

Edited by narustad, 30 June 2017 - 08:11 PM.

#2 TimG

TimG

Sperm Whale

• 1858 posts
  • Interests:Sunlight reefs, warm seas, fine wine, beautiful women. And Manchester City Football Club

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:30 PM

Buy new and just be "creative" when explaining the price to Mrs narustad. You know it makes sense...... 

:crazy:

Tim
(PADI IDC Staff Instructor and former Dive Manager, KBR Lembeh Straits)
Nikon D800, Nikkors 105mm and 16-35mm, Sigma 15mmFE - Subal housing

http://www.timsimages.uk
Latest images: http://www.shutterst...lery_id=1940957

#3 Barmaglot

Barmaglot

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:07 AM

I think the Meikon housing for A7II series, bought new, will run you a small fraction of a Nauticam and the likes, even used. You won't have the pressurization test system, and your port selection is limited to a single flat port and a single dome, but you get what you pay for.

#4 stevedn

stevedn

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 07:16 AM

I might be selling my Nauticam setup for the Sony ARii, cameras included. Let me know if you are still looking. You can reach me by mailing to steve@stevedeneef.com if interested. I'm based in Maine, USA.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sony, A7Rii, Nauticam, Aquatech, Housing, Ikelite, Sea&Sea