5 replies to this topic

#1 the555

the555

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

Light and Motion SunRay 2000 LED video light system

These are the ones with a battery pod that integrates underneath the housing. Included:

2 light head/ battery pods
4 Lithium Polymer batteries
charger
2 loc line arms to mount the light heads to the housing
locking kit to mount the battery pods to the housing
spare o-ring kit
tripod mounting kit that allows the mounting of a tripod under the housing for macro shooting

These are the latest model with the compact light head.  Everything is in good condition and good working order. The lights have been rebuilt, with new cables and electronics, to accommodate the updated lithium polymer battery technology. Said batteries are lighter and more reliable than Li-ions. I charge them every few weeks to keep them fresh. The batteries themselves cost more than $100 each, so the whole rig is a steal for anyone who wants great, powerful underwater video lights that deliver a wide, even beam of beautiful white light.

Asking $795 including shipping and insurance.  I don't monitor this site so email me at the555@mindspring.com if interested or if you'd like to see pictures.  

Thanks!

#2 the555

the555

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

the555 here dropping the price to $750 including shipping, handling, and insurance.  An unbelievable steal for a powerful LED lighting system recently refurbished and rebuilt to accommodate Li polymer batteries.  Email me at above address.

#3 the555

the555

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:02 PM

You've gotta be kidding me.  Somebody pay me $500 for this whole setup and pay for the shipping, and it's yours.

the555@mindspring.com

#4 Shark_feeder

Shark_feeder

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Scuba, Photography, Videography,wood working, furniture making, finish carpentry, computers and networking.

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:15 PM

Sent a Message

#5 00wabbit

00wabbit

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:13 PM

I sent you an email too and I'm in the US.

#6 the555

the555

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:33 PM

SOLD.  Thank you for your interest.