• Please log in to reply
2111 replies to this topic

#2101 Jerry Diver

Jerry Diver

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:08 AM

I have a TG-5 in an Olympus housing as a sidekick for my sony rx100ii in a Nauticam housing. Strobes are 1x Z-240 and 1x Z-330

#2102 italypeppe

italypeppe

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:24 AM

I'm Giuseppe from Italy.

happy to be part of this community.

#2103 Bdfleischer

Bdfleischer

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:31 AM

Hi members- 

I am Brian and live in Northern California. Been diving since 1989 and took up UW photography about 8 years ago- started off with a canon point-and-shoot and worked my way up through the Sea & Sea DX1G, and from there to a Canon 7D with an Ikelite housing and strobes, to finally make the serious jump to a full frame, Canon 5D Mark IV, Nauticam housing and Sea & Sea strobes...

This jump was a bit nerve-wracking since the investment was dramatic- I have been on one dive trip since purchasing the new rig and am very happy with my decision. Now its time to really learn how to use it! I look forward to reading tips and suggestions from this community. Thanks in advance for everyone's tips/experiences!

#2104 keesbl

keesbl

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:15 AM

Hello, I'm Kees! Glad to have this forum as a resource. 

#2105 horvendile

horvendile

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:56 AM

Hi! I'm Dan from Sweden. Currently I'm diving almost exclusively in tropical waters, but hope to change that in the future.

I've been cocktail diving since 2007. A few years later I started out with a Canon S90 in Canon's own housing, no external strobe. Went from that to Panasonic LX7 and Ikelite, with first one, then two Ikelite DS-51 strobes. I currently have a Panasonic LX100 in another Ikelite housing and the same strobes, and as I write this I'm seriously considering a big jump to full frame Nikon and probably not Ikelite.

I'm a decent amateur photographer on land but should be considered a beginner under water. Here I hope to find some advice.

#2106 ragauthier1

ragauthier1

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:biking, hiking, skiing, diving

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:51 PM

My handle is RAG, and I'm from Indiana. Diving for 6 years, taking pictures for one - using nikon 850 with ikelite housing.

#2107 delphikwok

delphikwok

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:46 AM

Hello,

I am Delphi from Hong Kong. My last setup was Olympus EPL7 and just changed to Fujifilm with Nauticam housing recently.

Delphi Kwok 

#2108 SharkyShark

SharkyShark

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 05:48 AM

Hi, I'm Sophia, originally from New Zealand but living in the UK at the moment. Looking to buy a complete set up so  I can get into underwater photography. Also keen to know more about dive sites on this side of the world. 

#2109 Dominik_Bongartz_Underwate

Dominik_Bongartz_Underwate

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:54 AM

Hi 

I am Dominik from Muenster, Germany. I am into underwater photography since 4 years. Hoping to get some inspiration here and more recently sell some of my old gear.

Happy Diving

#2110 RafalOpaluch

RafalOpaluch

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:17 PM

Heelo Im Rafal from Poland;) I'm beginner underwather photograph.

Best Regards for All;)
Rafal

#2111 Tommy2p

Tommy2p

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:15 AM

Hi guys

Im Tom, looking to start uw photography after many years mastering the GoPro. Was looking to upgrade to something a bit more professional. Living in Cornwall uk.

#2112 mikedd

mikedd

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:30 PM

Hi all, Name my is Mike, been diving and filming for about 4 years.

I just got a Sony RX 10 iv and wanted to know if anyone knows if there is a housing for it?

I've searched and only find sony's RX 100 info ...

I'd appreciate any info from  my aquatic friends ...