#1861 Crocketdile

Crocketdile

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 03:46 PM

G'day Wetpixers!

Long time lurker, first time poster.
I'm currently working on the whaleshark boats on Ningaloo Reef in Western Australia. I highly recommend coming here to visit the reef and the sharks.

Looking to get a nice underwater set up for my Canon 70D. My lovely ladyfriend is also wanting to get more involved in videography over here, so we'll be keeping our eyes on the Classifieds section.

Cheers,

Davey Jones

#1862 chrismangunephotography

chrismangunephotography

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 02:49 AM

Hey Everyone!

I've been a surface dwelling photographer for awhile ...but... my wife is a professional mermaid in Virginia Beach and I'm now required submerge myself into the underwater photography realm.  The catch is... I can't swim lol... so this will get interesting.  Thank you for accepting me into WetPixel and hope you all are having the most amazingest adventures!

Enthusiastically,

Chris Mangune Photography

#1863 BudgeJ

BudgeJ

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 07:29 AM

Hi,

My name is BudgeJ. I am a new WetPixel member and have 2 Sea & Sea U/W housings that I will be posting for sale. The first system is for the Nikon D7000 and the second is for the D800. Both are in good shape. Photos, pricing, etc to follow. 

#1864 maxnichols24

maxnichols24

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 08:41 AM

Hi - I am Max Nichols. I am 16 years old and a wildlife photographer getting started in underwater photography.

#1865 gajahduduk

gajahduduk

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 09:21 AM

Hi? HI. Looking for some gear. :)