For sale is:
- Ikelite D7000 housing (bought spring 2015)
- D7000 body (no lens) (bought September 2017)
- 8" modular dome port with 2.75 inch extension
- 6" macro port (no manual focus knob) (5510.35 should fit most 100/105 mm macro lenses)
- Single Sea & Sea/Inon to Ikelite sync cord
- Zoom ring + zoom gear/clamp + extra zoom ring
- Extra O-rings
- Extra 8" dome shade (broke, but taped together and works fine)
- Extra tubes of lube.
- All domes come with neoprene covers.
- Micromesh repair kit (used once) included.
Price = US$1750 includes shipping anywhere in North America. For shipping outside N.A., please contact me for a quote. PayPal preferred (no money wires). If Canadian, will also accept e-transfer. Items are located in Prince Edward Island, Canada.
D7000 shutter count = 14749.
Does not come with flashes or arms.
Housing was just serviced in early September (2017).
The 8" dome has a bunch of microscratches, including one long one on the inside of the dome, some scuff in the center of the dome and on the extreme edges. That said, I have never once noticed these affecting image quality. It seems once submerged the scratches get filled in with water. The only time some of the microscratches become visible is with over-unders, but those are easily cloned out in post. I always keep the longer scratch positioned at the bottom of the frame so that it's always submerged and not visible. Would be willing to provide some raw images if anyone wants to look at photos for themselves to verify these scratches aren't visible underwater. I used the micromesh repair kit once and it worked great.
Dome shade has some dings. I'll leave the GoPro mount on it for the next user.
Flat macro has only been used 2-3 times. Great condition.
Edited by ComeFromAway, 24 November 2017 - 06:27 PM.