WTB Aquatica 5DMkII Housing

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kingpenguin

kingpenguin

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Travel, Photography, boats.

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

Looking for an A5D MkII housing in excellent or very good condition. Standard viewfinder, Nikonos bulkheads, no ports necessary. Just a housing, spare o-rings.

Willing to pay a fair price for both of us.

Thanks,
Dan

#2 tobyone

tobyone

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:41 AM

I have a housing in excellent shape, a few minor scuffs. I also have the 8 inch dome,focusing macro port and the 18457 extension . Would like to sell the whole package for $ 3500.00. You can contact me via email tobyarmstrongus35@hotmail.com. I have gone the micro 4/3 route.

Toby

#3 tobyone

tobyone

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

Here are some photos. The only issue is the led on the moisture alarm is dead, but I will replace. The housing has never been flooded. Its been soaked after every dive and I lub the push buttons after every trip.
Toby

Attached Images

• web01.jpg
  • web02.jpg
  • web03.jpg
  • web04.jpg
  • web05.jpg
  • web06.jpg
  • web07.jpg
  • web08.jpg
  • web09.jpg
  • web10.jpg

#4 Off Axis Productions

Off Axis Productions

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Looking for an A5D MkII housing in excellent or very good condition. Standard viewfinder, Nikonos bulkheads, no ports necessary. Just a housing, spare o-rings.

Willing to pay a fair price for both of us.

Thanks,
Dan

I've got a aquatica mark ii housing bought in July of this year. still in perfect condition. I switched to the mark iii is the only reason I'm selling this. If you only want the housing, no dome or port extensions then I am asking 2,650.00 plus shipping and any fees that come with payment. If you want a dome or macro port let me know and I'll send a price.
thanks,

oh yeah also has the deep springs installed. the original springs will be included. everything comes in original boxes with all the spare o-rings and lubes

#5 cesarcortes

cesarcortes

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

Hi Dan, I also have an aquatica Mark II with dome and port extensions, plus strobe lights and video lights. All equipment in perfect condition. Let me know if you're still looking for one. You can contact me at cesarcortesv@gmail.com. I live in the Bay Area.

Cheers!

Cesar

#6 ggdive

ggdive

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Dive, rebreather, pictures & movies.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

Hi Dan,

I sale my Aquatica 5D mark II housing, in perfect condition, with 2 nikonos bulkheads, standart viewfinder, alarm moisture. I don't have enough time to dive & use it.
I can sale you only housing & o-ring kit for 2600$ ( 2000€) without shipping from France.
If you need 8"dome, extansion ring, zoom gear, for canon 16/35 lens L F:2,8;YS 120 Sea&sea strobes... All package for 3900$ ( 3000€) with out shipping.
Let me know for more informations or pics.
Thanks.
ggdive
Ggdive.

#7 kingpenguin

kingpenguin

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Travel, Photography, boats.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

Thanks guys, I've bought one.

#8 nino.ten

nino.ten

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Video and film

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

Does anyone have a Canon 5D Mark II housing for sale?

nino.d.martinez@gmail.com

#9 nino.ten

nino.ten

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Video and film

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

I've got a aquatica mark ii housing bought in July of this year. still in perfect condition. I switched to the mark iii is the only reason I'm selling this. If you only want the housing, no dome or port extensions then I am asking 2,650.00 plus shipping and any fees that come with payment. If you want a dome or macro port let me know and I'll send a price.
thanks,

oh yeah also has the deep springs installed. the original springs will be included. everything comes in original boxes with all the spare o-rings and lubes

Do you still have the housing?