2 replies to this topic

#1 malediver

malediver

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Diving and Golf

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:44 PM

Hi, I am looking for a Canon G10 housing, preferably an Ikelite housing or other brand with or without extras, as I already have the canon housing. I was hopeing someone might have one lying around that is no longer being used. Or I would be interested in lenses to fit the Canon WP-DC28 housing. cheers Ken.

#2 eyeguy

eyeguy

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:56 AM

Hi, I am looking for a Canon G10 housing, preferably an Ikelite housing or other brand with or without extras, as I already have the canon housing. I was hopeing someone might have one lying around that is no longer being used. Or I would be interested in lenses to fit the Canon WP-DC28 housing. cheers Ken.

I have a cast aluminum FIX housing I'm looking to sell along with it's flat port, macro lenses, and fish-eye adaptor. Also have a dual handle tray. All was purchased new from Reef Photo. Sounds like you may already have the camera which is great b/c I would love to keep mine for topside. I just upgraded to a DSLR rig for UW shooting.

I will have to research the price but this set-up was expensive; I know I paid $1000 USD for the housing alone. Let me know if you have an interest and I'll be glad to send pictures of the equipment and could even send you some examples of shots taken with the macro and wide angle lenses if you like.

Thanks, Stewart

#3 malediver

malediver

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Diving and Golf

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

Thanks for the offer but I just bought an Ikelite housing this morning. Sorry.

Edited by malediver, 17 January 2012 - 12:08 AM.