No replies to this topic

#1 DryEquipment

DryEquipment

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:56 PM

Asking Price: 350.00 (CAD).

I am selling our 13" MacBook, Model No A1181, P/N MB402LL/B, S/N 4584866L5HS, this laptop is in good cosmetic condition. Also included is the MagSafe power adapter, corded and duckbill connectors, Mac OSX install CDs 1 and 2, "Everything Mac" booklet and other info, original packaging (including box) and plastic protective cover. Since this is a personal laptop I will remove the hard drive prior to shipment; however, I will include the battery with this sale. The laptop powers up and is functional at this time, however, the screen and possibly other components should be replaced.

Methods of payment accepted: I will only accept $5.00, $10.00 or $20.00 denominations if paying by cash. PayPal is also accepted.

Location of item being sold: Trenton, Ontario, Canada, K8V6P2

Warranty. All items in this sale are non-returnable and are sold as-is, without warranty. This is a private sale.

Shipping. No deliveries available in local area. I will offer up to $20.00 CAD off the cost of shipping for deliveries within Canada, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Mexico, Caribbean and South America. This offer applies to shipping only, buyer to pay customs, brokerage, duties and other fees as applicable. Offer is $20.00 CAD or actual cost of shipping, whichever is less. This offer is good for this sale only. Shipping will be through Canada Post: Regular Parcel Post for Canada, Expedited Parcel for USA, International Parcel - Surface for countries other than Canada/USA.

Attached Images

• 2012_01_16_MacBook_100_1906.JPG
  • 2012_01_16_MacBook_100_1883.JPG

Edited by DryEquipment, 16 January 2012 - 06:57 PM.