This setup has served me very well over the years with many of my photos ending up in identification guides, DVDs, academic/professional papers and other web sites. You can view some of them at www.GeoffSchultz.org. The key item in this setup, which took a long time to get right, was the addition of the TTL adapter from Heinrichs Weikamp which provides spot-on TTL control of the flashes. It would be nice to sell this system as a whole, as it works so well, but due to practicality I'll part it out. I'll give priority to anyone wanting the whole thing.
Photos of all of the equipment are located at: Equipment Photos
The PT-023 housing is practically new as I had a spare and my old one developed a leak a year ago. As a result it only got about 10 dives in since it was replaced. All of the strobes have cosmetic nicks and scratches. They work just fine and have never had any issues. All of the flashes have 5 pin type N cable connectors.
- Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom 8.0 MP Digital Camera - Black + circular polarizer & 1GB SD card - $125
- Olympus PT-023 Underwater housing with Heinrichs Weikamp OLY-TTL-PT-N adapter. Also includes full set of O-rings, o-ring removal tool, grease and weight. If you want my old housing, you can have that too as the port on it is fine and it could be used for parts. Note that I don't want to sell the OLY-TTL-PT-N separately as I don't have the blank plug for the housing, but if no one wants the housing, I'll sell separately. - $175
- Sea & Sea YS-90 Duo TTL Strobe with type N connector - $225
- Sea & Sea YS-90 Duo TTL/Auto Strobe with type N connector - $225
- Sea & Sea 5-pin Dual Sync Cord/N Part #03470 - $75
I also have the following strobe for sale which makes no sense with the above system:
- Sea & Sea YS-60 TTL/N (converted from type S to N) - $125
Edited by geoffschultz, 18 January 2012 - 04:20 AM.