8 replies to this topic

#1 zif2000

zif2000

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Dive Dive Dive

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:51 PM

Sea & Sea DX-D70 Housing and Nikon D70 body.
$1250 or best offer.

If you are looking to get into DSLR underwater photography or need a 2nd rig, this has been a great camera for me.
The housing is in good shape and has been used for ~200 dives. I have never had any real problems. It's last dive was yesterday.
The camera body has ~17K exposures and is also in good shape. Nearly all the photos on my site www.teamtischler.com were taken with this setup.

The housing and body new were $3000. Please respond off list and I can provide pictures and more details.
Brett Tisschler
http://www.teamtischler.com
Dive Dive Dive!

#2 divemaniac

divemaniac

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:15 PM

$1250 or best offer.

If you are looking to get into DSLR underwater photography or need a 2nd rig, this has been a great camera for me.
The housing is in good shape and has been used for ~200 dives. I have never had any real problems. It's last dive was yesterday.
The camera body has ~17K exposures and is also in good shape. Nearly all the photos on my site www.teamtischler.com were taken with this setup.

The housing and body new were $3000. Please respond off list and I can provide pictures and more details.

#3 divemaniac

divemaniac

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:18 PM

Could you please send me pictures of this set up. I am very interested. What ports come with it.
Thanks,
Divemaniac
you can send it to divemaniac@verizon.net

#4 zif2000

zif2000

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Dive Dive Dive

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:00 PM

Dive Maniac,

I contacted you by email with more information and photos. Let me know if you have any questions.

Brett
Brett Tisschler
http://www.teamtischler.com
Dive Dive Dive!

#5 lloyd_lim

lloyd_lim

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:53 PM

$1250 or best offer.

Hi Brett,

I have just drop you a message for pictures of the setup.

Lloyd

#6 nattroy

nattroy

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:49 AM

Hi Brett,

I have just drop you a message for pictures of the setup.

Lloyd

I'm interesting in housing only. Could you give me a price+shipping cost? Ship to Bangkok, Thailand 10250.
Can it possible to pay by paypal? Or other way, mention.
Thank you

#7 cboater

cboater

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:44 PM

$1250 or best offer.

#8 cboater

cboater

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:46 PM

Have you sold the D70 outfit?

#9 scubaspud25

scubaspud25

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:55 PM

$1250 or best offer.

Is this package still available. If so could you email me with more details of the package and pics.