• Please log in to reply
2033 replies to this topic

#2001 DRYPIXEL

DRYPIXEL

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:35 AM

Sorry but even if I swim every day, I have to tell you I’m not a diver. I m on a fiction project and great many of the shots are underwater :fishbowl: . As creating a fake anamorphic is out of the question (as is renting a case the size of a Alexa ) I made the crazy little bet that I will set up a underwater anamorphic combo based on mft. Only the brave!

#2002 Atillathebum

Atillathebum

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:10 AM

Herro everyone

#2003 dylanbackscatter

dylanbackscatter

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:43 AM

Hi Everyone! I'm Dylan Silver. I work at Backscatter Underwater Video and Photo. I really enjoy reading the forums and want to be a little more involved. I hope to share some of my underwater images and video from Monterey and my travels. I'm happy to help with gear or compatibility questions. You can see some of my work at dylansilver.com and tahoeclarity.com as well as in the occasional Backscatter video or article. 

#2004 galwurst

galwurst

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:30 PM

Hi everyone! I'm working as a dive instructor in Indonesia and looking to learn a little bit more about underwater photography.

#2005 GP Atlanta

GP Atlanta

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 04:24 AM

Hi

I'm a US diver. Currently working in Thailand. Nice to meet you all:)

Gilkey

#2006 jtkirby

jtkirby

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 08:18 AM

Hi! I'm Thornton Kirby, a dive instructor in Columbia, SC. I've been an underwater photographer for about 20 years, and a buddy just introduced me to Wetpixel. Look forward to learning with everyone!

#2007 NenadAdria

NenadAdria

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 01:10 PM

Hi, I am Nenad, diver and photographer from Croatia. I am trying to find some used gear for my compact setup.
I foud lot of useful info on this forum.

#2008 jkirby153

jkirby153

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 06:14 AM

Hello I am a river diver who is trying to sell his housing setup.

#2009 Ikan Gurita

Ikan Gurita

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Traveling, Exploring, Video, Marine Biology, Environment, Geography, Ethnology

Posted 22 October 2018 - 08:51 AM

I am new to this forum. With my wife, have been diving for about 30 years, initially the Caribbean and then Western and Eastern Pacific, mostly Indonesia over last 20 years, since I believe its the best location in the world. We do mostly UW video but want to learn more about UW photography. Pleased to be here

#2010 mikehuang

mikehuang

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 08:54 AM

Hi,

I have been diving on and off about 10 years, about 100 dives around Thailand and Indonesia.  Just about to buy my first serious underwater camera setup (GX85).  Have learned a lot from this forum.

Mike 

#2011 Lukev95

Lukev95

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 10:49 PM

Hi all,
My name is Luke, Im from a small town in remote northern Australia. Im just starting my venture into underwater photography and Im really looking forward to learning a lot from you all! Im currently running my beloved canon 7D mki and just picked up an aquatech CO-7 sports housing.

#2012 SCUBAnaut

SCUBAnaut

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 12:36 PM

Hi peeps! Greetings from germany ! i am most likely diving in german cold water lakes! i am running a small blog about underwater videography called SCUBAnaut.

you can find me on YouTube http://youtube.scubanaut.eu/or on www.scubanaut.eu.

#2013 joejr

joejr

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 03:01 PM

Hi,

I'm Joe from USA and I live in Vancouver now. I will never forget when I was a child and I saw the G.I with their jeep and diver stuff who arrived on the beach for the very first time. I dived and took some pictures all my life. I will post some of them very soon.

#2014 watertoo

watertoo

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 02:19 AM

Hello everyone. 

I'm Kunhui from Taiwan. I use LX100 for underwater videography. This is my youtube channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/c/OpenWater859

#2015 eteivasm

eteivasm

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 05:14 AM

Hello,

Eero from Finland, Olympus PEN E-PL7 with PT-EP12. Diving mostly in cold and dark waters in Finland, occasionally also in brighter waters of Red Sea, Mediterranean and Atlantic.

#2016 Scotzh

Scotzh

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 05:55 AM

Hi all members

I'm a swede loving to dive in the coral triangle.

#2017 bshark39

bshark39

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 03:05 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Laurent. I have been interested for a long time in the different topics on Wetpixel. I am passionate about nature photography in general and more specifically about wildlife photography and underwater photography. I apologize in advance if sometimes my english is not very correct. I look forward to discovering and learning many interesting things in the course of discussions. Have a nice day. Bye

#2018 Scubagirl15_27159

Scubagirl15_27159

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:58 PM

Hi, I've been a lurking member since 2013. While I don't have a lot of time to spend on forums, I do appreciate having access to a community of fellow underwater photography buffs.

I've just returned from diving and shooting in Dumaguete, Philippines. Great macro along the Dauin Beach coastal area and incredible reefs off Apo Island.

Just to reassure everyone that I'm not some fraudster, you can see my recent work at https://www.scubagir...ete-philippines.

Sadly, I have drowned my Ikelite housing, Canon 5D, and Canon 100mm macro lens on the last day of my 10-day trip. It's served me well these past 10 years.

#2019 JesperChristensen89

JesperChristensen89

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 01:43 AM

Hi, I'm Jesper.

I am an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) engineer situated in Denmark. In my daily job I am focused on the applications of artificial intelligence and computer vision. I am here to seek knowledge of camera/lens settings and operations underwater since this is a new world for me.

#2020 meinaaaaaaa

meinaaaaaaa

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 05:42 PM

Hello, Mina from China. New diver and new here. Happy to meet you all~