I am looking for the right set up for wide angle shooting with my Sony a6300. It's in a Meikon / Sea Frogs Salted Line Housing.
I have the following set up on my mind:
- Sony 16-50mm kit lens (full control with zoom and autofocus) with a wide angle wet lens.
- Sony 16 or 20mm pancake with wide angle or fish eye converter with 4" Dome Port.
- Sigma 19mm (with autofocus) and a wide angle wet lens.
- Samyang 8mm (can't use the aperture and focus inside the housing) with 4" Dome Port
- Samyang 12mm (same, no aperture, no focus control) with 4" Dome Port
I might be able to 3D print a ring to use at least the aperture of the Samyangs in the housing.
Which one would / do you use and why? Or do you have other ideas for me?
Thank for your help!
Edited by RicardoWWW, 07 December 2018 - 12:39 AM.