Night Diving with a W/A lens?
Posted 21 April 2003 - 04:17 PM
These images are all from one such dive in March this year.
Bearded Scorpionfish, one of the biggest I have ever seen - As long as my 'Volo' fin
Apart from resizing nothing has been done - Any scatter has been left in.
Posted 21 April 2003 - 04:22 PM
Posted 21 April 2003 - 04:41 PM
Posted 25 April 2003 - 04:37 PM
Posted 30 April 2003 - 01:19 AM
Its seems you use only one strobe in all the photos and think I remmember you wrote that you preffer only one, What is the reason for that? (maybe I'll find a good fundamental reason why I use only one cheap strobe and not the obvisuall - that I can't afoard it now )
Nikon D200, Ikelite housing, Dual SB105.
Posted 30 April 2003 - 03:37 AM
1. Less hassle - I may carry up to 2 cameras at a time
2. I can light exactly what I want to, to the extent I want
3. I like the relief a shadow gives the subject
4. Controlable shadow depths to create a 3D effect
5. Don't need oversized camera boxes