2 replies to this topic

#1 tylerham

tylerham

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:28 PM

Hi All -

I just joined the forum, and sadly it is because I havent had the time to dive for a while, and feel like it's time to pass on my ikelite kit for my Nikon D50 -

I have the underwater Housing with all bits and extra pieces (I still need to take a shot of the "extras" but its all the little bits that come with it), a Dome (I cant remember the number but it fit my Nikor 21-21 lens perfectly) and and Ikelite ds51 Strobe.

This whole setup was barely used, and is in like-new condition. I thought I would be doing a lot more shooting than I was able to before a new career and new family ;) Looking for $1200

I also have a photographer backpack that holds all of this beautifully that I can throw in if you like!

See pics below - Email me at tyler@tylerham.com if you have any questions. Also, if you are in California I live near San Francisco so we can arrange an in-person sale if you like!

Tyler
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 tylerham

tylerham

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:18 PM

I should mention also that since I am new here, you may be hesitant to deal with me, so I will happily put the case on ebay with a BUY IT NOW for the price any buyer and I agree on - That was you can buy throught ebay and paypal, and have the buyer protection those offer, if you like.

#3 tylerham

tylerham

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:36 PM

Last night I found my "I thought was missing" dome for my 10.5 mm fisheye lens - Its a great Dome and I will add pics tonight -

Will add it into the deal and not up the price of $1200 for everything!