Nauticam Extension Ring 60 Nauticam Extension Ring Extension UW

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 kandace

kandace

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:underwater photography, nature and wildlife photography, scuba diving, snowshoeing, reading, movies

Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:17 PM

For sale: Nauticam Extension Ring 60 with Lock, which is in excellent condition. I used the extension with a Sigma 17-70mm lens. Check with Nauticam for uses of this extension ring. Sells new for $320.00. My discounted price is $125, includes shipping. 

If interested, please contact me through PM or on Facebook through my website at http://www.kandfoto.com.

Attached Images

• 60_Extension.jpg

Get involved with organizations to stop the barbaric practice of shark finning. Please visit my website at Kandace Heimer Photography and follow my travel photography adventures at Pixel Safari

#2 shchae

shchae

Tiger Shark

• PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:10 PM

Sent PM

D5 in modified Anthis Nexus housing

D500 & 5DSr with Nauticam housing

#3 kandace

kandace

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:underwater photography, nature and wildlife photography, scuba diving, snowshoeing, reading, movies

Posted 18 April 2019 - 07:04 PM

The Extension 60 has sold.

Get involved with organizations to stop the barbaric practice of shark finning. Please visit my website at Kandace Heimer Photography and follow my travel photography adventures at Pixel Safari

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nauticam Extension Ring 60, Nauticam, Extension Ring, Extension, UW