Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:48 PM

RED WEAPON UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR SALE
Accepts Red Weapon, Dragon, Epic, Scarlet, Raven
Includes:
Flat or Dome port
Port Extender- personal preference: choice of one of three: 4 3/8", 7 1/2" or 8 3/4" (made for short zooms)
Manual focus, iris and zoom gearing and shafts
Red Monitor Housing
Seal Check Vacuum
Water Alarm
Assorted tools
Spares kit
Instruction manual on disc
Manufactured by Gates

Does not include: camera body, lenses or batteries

$14,000. obo
IMG_0012.JPG

Attached Images

• IMG_0011.JPG
  • IMG_0010.JPG
  • IMG_0004.JPG
  • IMG_0003.JPG

#2 kozmik

kozmik

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:27 AM

Hello again Ian..jim kozmik here from peterborough Ontario. Canada.I just retired from Iatse 667 as a dop 22 years and csc,to live on a horse farm and film some documentaries in warm clear waters..I am in the slow process of selling 2 housings and cameras plus a pile of unused dive gear..I see you are trying to sell a Gates red housing..I checked out your resume and was very impressed..Are you getting out of uw filming or is this a extra Gates housing..I no the Amphibico Rouge red housing and Nauticam systems,new and used out there..most can be purchased for around 10,000 usd friends discounts...So I no what this Gates unit and parts cost in usd....I can only offer 8 to 10,000 usd ..easy shipping from Vancouver to Ontario...I am trying to raise cash from my 2 housing n camera kits ...so thats all a retired camera guy can afford with looking forward at scarlett w..raven..etc in ef canon mount only..tks again...jim kozmik    416 705 4174 cell...kozmikunderwater@gmail.com

#3 dorsalfinprod

dorsalfinprod

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:06 PM

Housing is sold

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Red, Weapon, Dragon, Gates, Housing, Cinema Housing, Cinematography, Monitor