• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Pichi

Pichi

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:46 AM

Hi there!  I have for sale a Nauticam 8.5 acrylic dome port in like new condition. I just bought it las May before my trip and used it for 15 dives. No I got the Nikon D-500 and I'd like to get a smaller dome for CFWA. The dome shade has a couple of tiny barely noticeable scratches on the lower part of the shade, outer bottom part. The dome itself its as good as new and I still have the original packaging. Have the extension ring and zoom gear for the Nikon 16-35 mm if interested.

The dome its located in Toronto, Canada and the buyer will cover the shipping and insurance, Pay- Pal will be ideal or if you can meet me in person in the Toronto area I'll happily take the cash.

Price: $ 500 USD 

Attached Images

• D70_4309.jpg
  • D70_4310.jpg
  • D70_4311.jpg
  • D70_4312.jpg
  • D70_4313.jpg
  • D70_4314.jpg

#2 Fruitographer

Fruitographer

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:07 AM

Does it come with the extension ring and zoom gear?Is $500 the price for everything? If so I'll take it.

Edited by Fruitographer, 19 June 2018 - 08:08 AM.

#3 Pichi

Pichi

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:37 PM

Extension ring and zoom gear are not included on the price..I can price them for you if interested. Thanks.

#4 Pichi

Pichi

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:00 PM

Bump!

#5 Fruitographer

Fruitographer

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 06:48 AM

What would you sell the whole package for including the dome port, extension ring and zoom gear? 

#6 bkosinone

bkosinone

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 08:17 AM

Did it sell yet

#7 Fruitographer

Fruitographer

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 08:35 AM

I sent him a PM and tried to said something on this page that I wanted to purchase everything but now answer on his post here or the PM I sent. If someone can't respond like this and they're selling something, there's no way I'm going to purchase it. If they can't even message you back then how can I expect them to send the product in a timely manner if at all.

#8 Pichi

Pichi

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 05:53 AM

I'd like to apologize for the previous lack of communication, I had to travel to a remote location at the beginning  of the month, and I should have  left a note indicating that I was going to be unable to have access to the internet for that period of time.  I totally understand if some of the users that contacted me regarding this product got upset after no getting their questions answered, and the  red flag that this incident my raise. Was never my intention to ignore any of those who tried to contact me and I truly apologize if my actions led you to believe so.

With that said, the dome it's still available for sale and if there is any changes to its availability I will indicate it in this post.

Cheers!