Photo

Canon 5D Mark ii and Ikelite Housing, 8" dome.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 mreiser

mreiser

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

Hi all - Have this great set up for sale.

Bought the 5D Mark ii last summer as well as the housing and dome. Works great, no issues. Only 2 dive trips under its belt. Other then minor wear and tear on the housing and dome (nothing that would effect your images) almost new. Looking to sell it as a package deal. $3000 plus shipping to US. Paypal account likely the best way to take care of the messy money business. Also have a Canon Fisheye to go along with it but will ask $500 for that. The glass is in perfect condition and hate to part with it.

Let me know if anyone is interested and want more details.

Thanks-

Michael

#2 scottleslie

scottleslie

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Interests:Everything ocean.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:10 PM

Thanks for selling me this housing Mike!

Hi all - Have this great set up for sale.

Bought the 5D Mark ii last summer as well as the housing and dome. Works great, no issues. Only 2 dive trips under its belt. Other then minor wear and tear on the housing and dome (nothing that would effect your images) almost new. Looking to sell it as a package deal. $3000 plus shipping to US. Paypal account likely the best way to take care of the messy money business. Also have a Canon Fisheye to go along with it but will ask $500 for that. The glass is in perfect condition and hate to part with it.

Let me know if anyone is interested and want more details.

Thanks-

Michael