• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chrisstraley

chrisstraley

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:53 PM

Hey!  I am selling some Aquatech gear that I have sitting around that is no longer being used for one reason or another.  Let me know if your intereseted in any of it and lets make a deal!

AquaTech PD-75 Dome Lens Port

Up for sale is a used AquaTech PD-75 Dome Lens Port for Canon 8-15mm f/4L / Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5 in Sport Housings.  We used this port multiple times and it preformed flawlessly.  Unfortunately our kit has shifted o Nikon so we need to let this one go.  It works amazing and honestly may work than with the two lens listed above.  There are some light scratches on the lens that do not effect the port performance or image quality.  They can honestly be buffed out more than likely, we just don't have the time.  Super nice port, just don't have a use for it anymore.  Retails for $495 brand new.  Very rare to find on the used market.

Looking for $325 shipped for it.

AquaTech P-Series P-215 Flat Port for Canon & Nikon 70-200 mm f/2.8

Up for sale is a AquaTech P-Series P-215 Flat Port for Canon & Nikon 70-200 mm f/2.8 Lenses.  I purchased this lens port brand new from B&H and never used it.  The glass is perfect but the black paint has some marks on it from being packed into my pelican case.  It has never hit the water other than to test it recently.  Everything worked as it should, it just doesn't get used so I am letting it go.  Might have the gear somewhere I can sell as well.

Looking for $175.00

AquaTech GoPro Mount for Underwater Sport Housings

Up for sale is a brand new AquaTech GoPro Mount for Underwater Sport Housings.  Purchased this brand new and never used it.  Just bolts onto your Elite or Delphin housing and allows you to connect a GoPro.  Here are the specs from Aquatech's site.

Looking for $60.00 shipped. 

#2 chrisstraley

chrisstraley

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:36 AM

Still for sale.  Also found the zoom ring for the 70-200mm.  I will sell that for another $75 if you buy the port.