• Please log in to reply
1526 replies to this topic

#1521 Tredd

Tredd

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:28 PM

Hello! Just picked up a Sony RX100 with a Fantasea FRX100 IV. Hope to be posting more!

#1522 NeoBC

NeoBC

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:08 PM

Hello,

I've been getting into 35mm film photography the last few months, and I'm doing some research on getting started shooting film underwater.  I've been free diving and SCUBA diving for about 20 years.

I'm looking forward to reading some of the wealth of knowledge that has been shared here.

#1523 Jim Black

Jim Black

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:36 AM

Hi everyone,  I am new to Wetpixel.  I hope that I can share and learn here as well...Jim Black

#1524 blownbudget

blownbudget

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:07 AM

Eric Mollenthiel from Canada... went diving last year with TG4 and UFL-3 Strobes  (after 25 years of diving without camera I realized I was missing out) ... going diving this year with RX100V with YS-D2 strobes ...so I have some UFL-3 strobes to sell (on eBay) ... cheers.

#1525 uwman57

uwman57

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:32 PM

Hello all. I'm John Sommerer from Laurel, MD. At least for a little while -- soon moving to Tucson, AZ (direct flights to Cabo, so diving is still on the agenda!). However, moving cross country is quite the pushup, and my wife and I are thinning the herd before the truck shows up. Two nice UW setups for sale in the classifieds. One RecSea Canon S100, and one Nauticam Sony NEX-5.

#1526 noggin2k1

noggin2k1

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:52 PM

Hi, I'm Ashley (male) from the UK.

I'm a big Canon shooter (5DIV, 6D, more Canon red rings than you can shake a stick at), and use my trusty GoPro for stuff away from dry land.

I'm looking to take my 'wet' kit up a notch or two, hence joining the forum!

#1527 krkeegan

krkeegan

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:17 PM

Hi, I'm Kevin from California.

I am an avid dry land photographer and a long time diver.  Only recently have I started shooting underwater.