Selling a full Nauticam setup for Sony A7rII, also have two camera bodies and multiple lenses.
- Two Sony A7RII bodies, both work perfect, they do have signs of regular use including small scratches on the LCD but nothing that I can see when the camera is turned on. New price now is about $2.500, selling for $1.800 per body and will add 3 original sony batteries per body.
- Sony 16-35mm f4 lens, works perfect, slight signs of use on the outside (mainly from putting the zoom gear on) but nothing that affects performance. New price is around $1.100 at the moment, selling for $850.
- Nauticam Housing with vacuum system, selling new for $3.070, selling mine for $1.800. Housing has never had a leak but it does need servicing in my opinion hence I’m pricing it low. I still use it right now. It does have one issue, the back focus button is borken and needs fixing, you can still off course focus using the regular shutter button.
- Zoom gear for 16-35mm lens: New is $175, selling for $100
- Extension and 100 to 120 adaptor needed for the 16-35mm lens: Sells new for $730, I’m selling it for $400
- Nauticam 180mm glass dome, sells new for $1050, I’m selling it for $750, only used it on one trip so it’s pretty much brand new. Glass is flawless, botton of the sunhood has some scratches.
- Zen 230mm glass super dome. This one has been used often and does have a scratch that shows up when filming into the sun. Selling for $500
- Sony 90mm f2.8 macro lens (G master), like new, never used it in the housing as I never got around to buyin a macro port. Selling for $750
- Like new Sony 24-70mm f2.8 g master lens, selling for $1800
- Nauticam optical trigger for Sony plus 2 fibre optic cords (Nauticam to Sea&Sea). Selling for $150
- Sony 70-200mm f4 G Master lens. Selling for $700
- Nauticam 20mm extension $150
Pictures via email (email@example.com)