• Please log in to reply
2055 replies to this topic

#1981 Abhi

Abhi

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:15 PM

Hi. This is Abhi from San Francisco. Here to get underwater photography tips from gurus

#1982 Carlo_dive_n_travel

Carlo_dive_n_travel

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 10:20 AM

Carlo originally from Italy but living always in different places i love underwater photo and at the moment use a tg4 but I'm looking to up grade to Olympus omd line

#1983 oftheseaphotography

oftheseaphotography

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 06:47 PM

Hello,
My name is Shane and I am an underwater photographer in San Diego. I'm always looking to learn new techniques so I am excited to be joining wetpixel.

#1984 Breezy

Breezy

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 08:43 AM

Hi! Im a new york area freediver looking to get intk underwater photography, this site is awesome!

#1985 chloe.laisne

chloe.laisne

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 02:00 AM

Hi,

I'm Chloe.

I have been working as a divemaster in different part of Asia for two years.

I got introduced to UW photography through a friend and I'm now interested to try it out myself.

Cheers

#1986 spatterd

spatterd

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:20 AM

Hi, Seth Patterson from Texas. I recently left the Gulf (South Padre Island) begins for he land of opportunity (Dallas). While Im missing the ocean something sorely, hoping to find some Clearwater streams in Arkansas and Oklahoma to play in real soon...

#1987 benoit974

benoit974

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:34 AM

Hello, I am new to this forum, I introduce myself, my name is benoit I am 33 years old and I live on the island of Reunion. I have been doing photography for a number of years and I want to get into underwater photography, which is why I am here. I am passionate about photography of course and also of sport I run a lot.

I hope to find all that I am looking for here

Have a good day

#1988 benoit974

benoit974

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:35 AM

welcome to all new members

#1989 jonm

jonm

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:13 AM

Hi folks, I'm a Seattle-based diver, who dives in both the PNW and warmer waters around the world. I've been doing underwater photography for a while now, but just upgraded from an Olympus micro-4/3rds setup to the Sony A7R III. Check out some of my pictures here:

https://www.flickr.c...s/jonmcclintock

-Jon

#1990 mcleamj

mcleamj

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 05:16 AM

Hello,

I am a marine biologist and diving enthusiast. Not much experience in photography myself, but looking to get in touch with photographers. 

Cheers

#1991 Cetaseas

Cetaseas

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 07:10 AM

Peter Wilcox checking in. Mostly free diving and photography of pelagic species like whales, dolphins and sharks. Shoot with a Sony A-9. 

#1992 Nicola85

Nicola85

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 08:29 AM

Hi Im Nick from Montreal Canada,Ive been diving for a few years now,and I just bought my first UW camera system . Looking forward to exchange stories ,info and tips

Thanks
Nick

#1993 freediver87

freediver87

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:00 AM

This is Dennis from Germany and about to start photographing underwater. :)

#1994 Bean

Bean

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 07:32 AM

Hi, I'm Dave from the Gold Coast in Australia.  I have been diving for 9 years and shooting for 8 years.  I absolutely love photography and I am gradually getting better... I have no intention of ever being a professional (diver or photographer), however, I am very keen to improve and interact with like minded folk.

Thanks for having me...

#1995 Gonzalo P.M.

Gonzalo P.M.

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:46 AM

Hi! I´m Gonzalo from Spain. Photojournalist since 20 years ago and underwater photographer 2 year ago. Certified as Tech 2 UTD diver. I hope to learn a lot from you and contribute with my grain of sand. I will have to fight with my low level of English.

#1996 Bearcat11

Bearcat11

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:04 AM

Cheers, 

I'm Nathan from the USA and I'm new to this forum. Relatively new diver with aspirations for more. In the market for a diving still camera and to learn more about underwater photography.

#1997 tomorgan421

tomorgan421

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:06 AM

Hello I'm Tom from Florida.  Been diving for several years now and getting back into UW photography.

#1998 NurTucker

NurTucker

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Languages, Classical music, photography

Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:33 AM

Hello

My name is Nur Tucker, I live in London. I have been taking photos both above and beneath the water. I have already done some trips with Wetpixel and it is embarrassing that I have not become a member yet- so long over due!!!. Looking forward to meeting with like minded people here. I hope I managed to introduce my self as a new member. All the best to everybody.

Equus & Aqua by Nur Tucker

#1999 NurTucker

NurTucker

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:40 AM

I have just finished an amazing macro photography workshop organised by Wetpixel in Lembeh, Indonesia. It was an Alex Mustard bootcamp  The organisation was superb and I learnt a lot. I am proud to have survived four dives, two lectures, 4 dive briefings, washing the dive gear four times, changing the batteries and downloading the memory card, grease the o rings and having 4 showers all per day. Special thanks to both Alex Mustard and Adam Hanlon. I will definitely do this again. 

#2000 NurTucker

NurTucker

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 09:54 AM

Hello does anybody know about the SAGA +5 diopters? I was thinking about buying a Sub Sea +5  to use it with my 105mm Nikon lens but I saw the 

SAGA MEDIUM Achromatic SAGA PRO +5

Any ideas Please??