I have an Aquatica housing that was originally for the Canon 5D III but also perfectly fits the 5DS and 5DS R (I used the 5DS R in it). Asking $1,600 OBO SHIPPED. Will split the shipping with you if it's going internationally. I can accept Paypal, Venmo and Zelle.
* I have lots of spares for the housing that are included (O-Rings, button tips, clips, latch).
* Includes the Backscatter vacuum system (Electronics no longer work but works just fine with the pressure gauge and includes spares for it as well).
* Includes the optional ISO lever.
* Replaced both Nikonos bulkheads and the strobe electronics last year when it was getting maintained.
* Never flooded.
* It is used and shows scratches and boat rash.
* Had an Aquatica leak detection system in it that no longer works. I removed it but will include it in the sale just in case you want to try and get it working.
Otherwise it's a great housing and I wouldn't be selling if I hadn't switched camera brands. Note this is not the updated Aquatica 5DS/R housing, I believe the only difference is the large video button.
I also have:
18463 extension for the Canon 8-15 fisheye (in conjunction with any dome), with the Aquatica lock (making it essentially the same as the 48463). $125
18426 macro port with great glass and neoprene cover. Has marks in the finish from attaching the Reefnet adapter. $150
18453 extension (no lock). $75
Reefnet Subsea Adapter for the macro port above. $50
Or take it all for $1,800 shipped!
Please let me know if you have any questions at all!