I am selling my camera rig to upgrade to a DSLR unit. This is a great mid level upgrade for someone currently using a underwater point and shoot or Go Pro. This set up allows for a large variety of shooting modes from fully automatic to fully manual and video mode.
I used this set up mostly for Macro photography and have been published in California Diving News, Scuba Diving magazine and won a trip to the Philippines with Blue Water Photo's 1st annual underwater shootout.
I AM SELLING THIS RIG AS ONE UNIT AND WILL NOT BREAK IT UP, PLEASE DO NOT ASK. The rig is priced to sell and I frankly do not have the time to break it up and ship out multiple packages and chase payments.
The rig includes:
- Canon G12 10 Megapixel camera with 5x optical zoom and 2.8" vari-angle LCD.
- G12 Batter Charger.
- Ikelite TTL Underwater Housing for Canon G12 camera.
- Mounting Tray and custom buoyancy foam.
- Brass Clips to secure rig to BC D rings, plus safety cable.
- Two (2) Ikelite DS125 Strobes with one battery charger.
- Cables for strobes to housing.
- Two (2) Inon UCL 165 M67 wet lenses with mounting adapter to housing for macro super macro photography.
- One Reef Stick for maintaining stability during shooting during swell.
The entire package is $1,200 shipped to the lower 48 contiguous states. PM with pricing to Alaska / Hawaii and Canada. I will NOT ship internationally beyond Canada. Payment via Paypal only, add 3% if credit card payment through Paypal. Or no additional charge if paid as "friends and family" payment through Paypal.
Please ask any questions and I will respond as fast and best as I can.
Edited by Ekoast, 24 October 2017 - 02:10 PM.