• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 decostanza

decostanza

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 07:41 PM

Picked this setup in November from Ikelite and it has worked very nice for me. Due to some upcoming projects I need something that has a deeper rating than 200' and thus will be unloading this. Unit is in GREAT condition. Email or pm me with any questions you may have. I have some adhesive weights attached to the dome shade (an idea I got from a member here) to balance it a little better. I can remove them if you prefer. I also have all boxes if you want them.

This unit works for Canon 5D MKIV as well as MKIII,5DS & 5DSR

Retail for $2680, selling for $1975 and if I need to ship this I will split the shipping

Continental US only.

I'm at Whitestar quarry (Ohio) almost every weekend if you want to check it out.

Don

Don(at)Deco-Services.com

Attached Images

• 736A0177-back-panel1b.jpg
  • 736A0176-shutter-extension2.jpg
  • 736A0174-vac-pump-connection2.jpg
  • 162-Ikelite-housing-ad-complete2.jpg

Edited by decostanza, 21 April 2018 - 07:53 PM.

#2 decostanza

decostanza

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:30 PM

As a follow up, I forgot to mention that I only used this system in freshwater, never in saltwater...its not that I dislike saltwater, we just don't have any around here where I dive.

#3 decostanza

decostanza

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:20 PM

Just a mention that this system is still available. If you have a Canon 5dMkIV,MKIII,5DS or 5DSR, this is a great system. I just ordered my new setup and don’t need two.
I try to get on the forum at least once a day if you have any questions, or you can PM me, either will work.
Best regards,
Don

#4 decostanza

decostanza

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:15 PM

Just got my Sea & Sea setup and had a trial dive yesterday at the local quarry so no need to have two housings...Here is an update pic after I removed the weights that were on the dome shade...it looks brand new and if there was never anything on it. Price drop for everything listed above as well as a zoom gear for a Canon 8-15 lens:$1820 plus shipping.

Attached Images

• 736A1701_lowres.jpg

#5 decostanza

decostanza

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:22 AM

I haven't been real active trying to sell this as I considered using it as a backup to my Sea&Sea...but have finally decided I won't be using this in that capacity. This will make a great setup for someone with a MKIII,IV,5Ds,5DSR. Meticulously maintained.Price dropped to $1820 for everything. PM with any questions or if you would like to see other images.

Best regards,

Don

#6 decostanza

decostanza

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:40 AM

I need to make a correction on my listing...the port extension (5510.11) was added by my mistake. That went with a different setup I sold. Regardless, the entire setup (housing, dome,trigger extension,etc.) for the drylock setup is $1820. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Don

#7 onokai

onokai

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:U/W photo-Diving-Tuna fishing

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:07 PM

I'm interested in the dual cord.

Mark

Subal ND800- Housing
Way to many strobes to list