Photo

Industry members, introduce yourselves...

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#161 medina

medina

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:33 AM

Hola soy instructor de buceo y llevo muchos años trabajando de ello. y mi pasión es la fotografía.

#162 therbig

therbig

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:25 PM

Hello, Im Tim. Im from a small suburb outside of St. Louis Missouri called Wright City. I am a novice photographer and I am here looking for knowledge any helpful tidbits and possibly to see if I can locate some needed housings for my camera and lenses prior to a family vacation this summer with the kiddos and the grandkids.
Thank you for allowing me to join in and become involved. I hope to be able to share my pictures after my return to see if the knowledge I obtain has paid off!

Edited by therbig, 14 March 2018 - 08:26 PM.

#163 nyaquaman

nyaquaman

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:11 AM

Hello folks! Adam Brown here ( and in the NYC area). 

My business, SilverScreen Marine works in film and television providing comprehensive marine production services. 

Formerly a hardhat diver, I now produce, direct, shoot (sometimes all at the same time).  Our motto: On, in, or underwater; we always get "the shot".

Here for the gear (and the folks who know it)

Cheers!

- Adam

#164 Aqua-Andy

Aqua-Andy

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 02:29 PM

Hi, I'm new here and looking to improve my underwater photography.  

#165 sirioL

sirioL

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 05:35 PM

Hi everyone,
I've been in the dive industry for the last 10 years.
Started as Divemaster in a little dive shop in the Mediterranean, and ended up being a Staff Trainer in huge Dive Centre in Cairns.
Always have been passionate in u/w photo and video, till I decide to do it professionally...
Through here (on Wetpixel.com) I bought my first UW camera set.
In this forum, I always find tips and hints from personal bits of advice that helped me to take better photos...feel free to check them out on instagram : siriolphoto
Happy bubbles to everyone.

Sirio L

Attached Images

• DSC_5182.JPG

#166 aahil

aahil

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:23 AM

I choose to become a member because I am an underwater photographer and has such, I have things I wish to share and thing I wish to learn.

#167 lesperancejim

lesperancejim

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:25 PM

Hello everyone,

My name is James and Im a nature photographer based in Portland, OR. I started diving last summer (July 2017) in Puerto Lopez, Ecuador where I got my open water certification. I then did 6 days diving in the Galapagos. I have a Nauticam setup for my Sony A7s2 that Im getting rid of. The guys at Blue Water Photo in Santa Monica, CA directed me here. Hoping someone might need/want the rig I have.

Cheers!

#168 Daniorte

Daniorte

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:53 AM

Hi! and i like underwater video. Nowadays, I use a panasonic LX10. My old camera "sony RX100 V" was an epic fail.

I want to learn more things with this forum!

#169 wildw3@live.com

wildw3@live.com

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:04 PM

G'day,

I just a person who enjoys underwater photography, not a professional photographer.

Cheers,

Tim Wong

#170 Gary Rose

Gary Rose

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Wrecks, sharks, walls, and macro

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:35 AM

Hi Everyone,

I have been posting to Wetpixel, on social media, for a short while. Just entered the world of Macro.

Looking forward to learning from all of you

#171 spazmin

spazmin

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:57 AM

Hello!

I'm a marine biologist and a divemaster, but I'm really wanting to get more into underwater videography/photography. Looking to buy a good set up and get some advice and tips :bananashark: