Sony has a feature comparison of the 3 Vegas versions but it's a bit hard to interpret for a layman like me.
The main differences I see are:
1) 32 bit float video processing
2) Comprehensive window docking options, recallable window layouts
3) Burn Blu-ray‚„Ę disc from timeline
4) Simultaneous video monitoring (local and external monitor)
5) various Audio mixers + 5.1 sound
2-5, I could live without, but could someone explain the benefits of "32 bit float video processing" and how that translates to real world results?
Edited by pakman, 25 January 2008 - 07:18 PM.