5 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainFowler

CaptainFowler

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:03 PM

Hi

Upgrading to a full frame set up and have one of kits now surplus to requirement.

Happy to hear any offers on all or part of the set up, happy to provide more details on request, including better/morephotos.

Just to give you an idea I have detailed the set up below, the overall condition is between good and extremely good.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Marc

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aquatica A300 housing (with tray, handles, Ikelite bulkhead and tools/accessories) - Good condition - zincs in good condition
1 X Aquatica Aqua View Finder (with small prism defect - does not effect ability to view image)
Ikelite sync cords - 1 X single to single - 1X single to double
2 X Ikelite DS160 Strobe Heads - near perfect
1 X Ikelite DS125 Strobe Head - good condition
5 X Ikelite NiMH Battery Packs - 2 newer, one slightly older and two of DS125 vintage
1 X Aquatica 6" Dome Port (plus Hood) - great condition
1 X Aquatica Flat Port (with Focus Gear) - good condition - with small scratch on inside of glass outside of image path - not noticeable in images
3 X Various Port Extension Rings - (to fit Sigma 105mm, Nikon 60mm & Tokina Fisheye 10-17mm)
3 X Various Zoom Gear Rings - (to fit Sigma 105mm, Nikon 60mm & Tokina Fisheye 10-17mm)
4 X 8" Aquatica Strobe Arms (old style)
2 X 12" Ultra Lite Bouyancy Arms
2 X Ikelite Battery Chargers (both have interchangeable plugs - one has US plug - other has all four international plugs)

Attached Images

• IMG_1420.jpg
  • IMG_1413.jpg
  • IMG_1409.jpg
  • IMG_1408.jpg

#2 CaptainFowler

CaptainFowler

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 02:04 PM

Ah, just read the rules and I am supposed to mention a price. Dont really know  but somewhere in $2200 range.

Will listen to any serious offers.

Marc

#3 jpomerantz

jpomerantz

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:54 AM

Hi - would you spilt up the pkg and sell items separately? Looking for the new strobe batteries, 

Jay

http://www.bluewaterprism.com
Canon 7D MkII/60mm & 100mm Canon macro or Canon 10-22mm w/a + Ikelite DS-160 x2/Ikelite housing/ULCS arms

#4 CaptainFowler

CaptainFowler

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:53 AM

Jay

The short answer is yes and the longer answer is kind of: the newer batteries I would look to sell with their strobe heads. The two older ones I would definitely be willing to sell separately.

Not sure what a reasonable price would be for that, so would be open to suggestions.

Marc

#5 jpomerantz

jpomerantz

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 10:42 AM

how "old" are the old ones?

Jay

http://www.bluewaterprism.com
Canon 7D MkII/60mm & 100mm Canon macro or Canon 10-22mm w/a + Ikelite DS-160 x2/Ikelite housing/ULCS arms

#6 CaptainFowler

CaptainFowler

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:58 AM

About 7 years, but reflected in the $25 each price (plus shipping).

Let me know your thoughts.

Marc

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: housing, aquatica, ikelite, strobe, port, wide angle, macro