• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 kokopedal

kokopedal

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:39 PM

I have decided to down size and start over.  I currently use a Nikon D810 with an Ikelite housing, the older FL port system however it is in Excellent condition.  Two DS160M strobes.  I would like to keep the camera and sell just the housing and strobes as a package however if you want the camera included I will.  Although I really would prefer to keep the camera for my dry photography.  The package includes the housing, 8 inch doom port ( a few small scratched on the port, but invisible underwater), flat port for 100MM lens,  2  DS161M strobes plus arms.  Total Price : housing, ports, strobes = $4150.00   Add $2150.00 for camera body only.  I'm getting old and as much as I love this system in the water it is too much for me to carry into and out of the water as most of my dives are shore dives. 

#2 bkosinone

bkosinone

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 06:39 AM

I have the D810. How do you like the IKEA housing. Can you access all camera features underwater. I might be interested. I just spent $3000 on my camera so I was hoping to find a cheaper package. Let's chat if you still have it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale, camera, ikelite, housing