• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 wreckdiver

wreckdiver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 07:33 AM

200_Strobe_top_1.jpg :lol: [B]The Ikelite 200 that I am selling is orange in color, it is in excellent shape. I just have it fully service by Ikelite, they replaced parts and upgraded the strobe with the 10k upgrade. The battery was checked out and is in good shape. I will include a Ikleite charger in this sale.
The strobe was serviced by Ikelite in Aug. of 2005, then put in storage due to a lack of diving. It a great strobe for a beginer or a professional.
I perfert to sell the strobe on this site then put ithe strobe on E-bay. Please contact me a ncwreckdiver@comcast.net . for additional information and pricing. Thanks for your interest in my gear.

#2 onokai

onokai

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:U/W photo-Diving-Tuna fishing

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:41 PM

What are you asking for this strobe and did Ike do the 10k update on it when it was serviced?? Onokai
2 Subal procase 5- Housings
2 Aquatica f/3 housings
Nikon film f/5's and f/3's cameras
Way to many strobes to list
All that Nikonos junk
and now a subal d300 setup
Still a film divasourus with a baby toe in digital world

#3 elbuzo

elbuzo

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Photography + cave diving

Posted 29 November 2005 - 04:37 AM

did Ike do the 10k update on it when it was serviced?? Onokai

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the 10k update ?????

El buzo

#4 wreckdiver

wreckdiver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 12:16 PM

Hi El Buzo:
The answer to your question of a 10-K update, Ikelite informed me that a circurit boad is add to the Ikelite 200 strobe so that it will function with certain Nikon camera. I had the same question ask when I sold a Ikelite Ai strobe. Hope that this answers you question.

#5 elbuzo

elbuzo

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:Photography + cave diving

Posted 29 November 2005 - 12:41 PM

I already sent four 200 and one 400 strobes to Ikelite for repair because seems that the fith pin fried the capacitor of my strobes .
I´m using D70/Aquatica .

I hope that Ikelite make the 10K upgrade to my strobes

Thanks for the info.

El buzo

#6 wreckdiver

wreckdiver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:09 AM

Hi Onokai:

Just following up on my recent e-mail about the price I am looking for the strobe.
First did yu receive the first e-mail? I will requote the stobe again. I am looking for $459.00 US for the strobe. You would be getting the following, a new battery, a one year warranty on the parts that where replace (the date of service is 8/29/05). The 10-k upgrade was done during the service. I called Ikelite and had them pull the service record. They are the one that told me the work that was done and that the 10-k upgrade was done at the same time. I also have a new charger for the battery, I used it once to charge the strobe battery. I would be willing to sell the charger to you asking price is $110.00 US. The shipping charger would be yours. I can work up the charger if you would like. I ship product all over the world, I done the paper work for oversea shipments before. You would getting a great strobe at a good price. Most of the strobe that you usually get have not been service or have a new battery. Please let me know you decision on the offering. My e-mail address is wreckdiver@bellsouth.net Thanks JOE

#7 james

james

The Engineer

• Super Mod
  • 9969 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:04 AM

Please take this to private message or email.

Cheers
James
Canon 1DsMkIII - Seacam Housing
Dual Ikelite Strobes
Photo site - www.reefpix.org

#8 wreckdiver

wreckdiver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:10 AM

AS OF SEPT. 29, THE 200 STROBE IS SOLD