FS: Sea & Sea VX2100 LCD Housing (NTSC)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Detonate

Detonate

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • Interests:SCUBA, Photography, Off Roading, Rock Climbing, Mt. Biking, etc...

Posted 07 November 2005 - 12:53 PM

I'm considering moving up to HDV.

Obviously it depends on if I can get anyone to buy my current setup.

Sea & Sea VX-2100 Pro Housing
Has NTSC LCD back. Has been on one salt water dive trip. 6 dives I believe.
It's in perfect condition.

Sony DCR-VX2100
Best Low Light Camcorder on the market!

I specifically sought out this camera/housing combination because of how trouble free it is. The housing is very slick with electronic thumb controls and a built in URPro filter.
Because the camcorder is so great in low light, I found that by using manual white balance I did not need any external lights.

It is a great way to keep diving very enjoyable yet be able to bring home professional grade memories.

Here is some video shot with this setup. This was my first and only attempt at underwater video. Everything was shot with available light at depths up to 90 fsw. The LCD on the back of the housing lets just glide behind the camcorder and point and shoot.

I'll sell the housing $3,500 or both the housing and camcorder for $5,000. I'll even throw in a century optics diopter and Sea & Sea macro port.

Retail on the housing is $5,000 and retail/street price on the camcorder is $2,500ish.

email jmarch @ redreefscuba.com if interested.

#2 Detonate

Detonate

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 06:54 PM

Price dropped to $3,000 for the Housing + Flat Port or $4,500 if you want the camcorder with it. Includes 10 hour battery.

email jmarch @ redreefscuba.com if interested.

#3 Detonate

Detonate

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 06:35 PM

Moved the camcorder to eBay :)

Click to bid.

I'm also willing to take the rock bottom price of $2k for the housing including the macro port.

Or if anyone is interested in the Sea & Sea macro port seperatly, I'll take $100 + shipping.