- - - - -

Browser Lust

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Giles

Giles

International Supermodel

• 2618 posts
  • Interests:water and sun my friend, thats what turns me on.

Posted 23 November 2005 - 07:53 AM

www.flock.com

For a good probably 2 years or there abouts I have been using Mozilla Firefox and before that Firebird. I have tweaked it as per Erics little suggestion and it is supper fast.

However I heard about Flock sometime ago and tried it. Now I haven't fully been through it but I know a few of us here have blogs and use flickr ... it has an amazing integration with blogs and flickr .. I am going to look through the firefox plugins to see if it can do the same .. and also look at getting into delicious bookmarks and stuff as well and see if firefox has a plugin for that. I know it now has a FTP book marks plugin to keep bookmarks the same on all PC's but either way there are some fun new things out there and its good to see new browsers trying to utilise and take advantage of all of them.

Browsers seem to be getting more media and publishing orientated .. not just browsers anymore so to speak ... I wonder what they will get called ? portals ? internet interactors .. And i also wanted to post in this new section :)
me on the web >> journal / flickr / portfolio
i use >> my camera, eye & stunning good looks