No replies to this topic

#1 tomc

tomc

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 01:02 PM

ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD :(

I am selling my Ikelite housing for the Canon 20D camera. The housing comes complete with double handle tray, TTL circuitry and the new right-angle bulkhead for the sync cord. All items are in excellent condition and priced at 2/3 of the cost from B & H Photo.

#6871.20 Housing $ 815.00
#5502 Flat port $ 56.00
#5505.45 Flat port $ 70.00
#5503 Dome port (6”) w/focus gear $ 92.00
#4103.51 Single sync cord (TTL) $ 40.00 (has been altered)
#4103.52 Dual sync cord (TTL) $ 60.00 (has been altered)
#CL-100 Woody Diopter $ 43.00

Payment can be made via Pay Pal, Cashier’s Check or Money Order.

If you purchase the complete package, I will pay shipping cost within the continental USA. If you want a single item or are located in another country, email me with your address and I will calculate the UPS charge to be added to the cost.

Tom Collier
tom@tpixs.com

Disclosure: I am selling this equipment because in March 2005 water entered the housing at the port seal while the camera was in the rinse tank at KBR (someone apparently fooled with it). A partial flood did occur and the camera and lens had to be repaired. Ikelite checked the housing electronics and returned to me. I have been on two additional trips since then with no further problems. Recently, I sent the housing to Ikelite for a follow up, no problems but Roger Carlson was kind enough to see to it that the electronics were updated and they also installed a right angle bulkhead sync cord connector for me, at no charge. Ikelite has truly top-notch service and I give them credit where credit is due. However, I do not care for the port mounting system. Some people like the system, but I do not. I bought a new housing and ports of another brand at the October DEMA show. BTW, I am keeping my Ikelite DS-125 strobes to be used with the new housing.

TomC
:D [attachment=1511
:attachment]

Attached Images

• cords.jpg
  • ports.jpg
  • housing3.jpg
  • housing2.jpg
  • housing1.jpg
  • woody.jpg

Canon 7D, Nauticam Housing, Z-240 strobes, a bunch of lenses
http://www.tpixs.com