• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ChristopherGug

ChristopherGug

Clownfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Full-time professional U/W photographer. Portfolio from over 40 countries, including 7 years in Turks & Caicos and 2 years in Papua New Guinea. Gallery located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:58 PM

Aquatica_D100_Disassembled_.jpg I'm on to the D2X, so its time to let my baby move on to different hands. . . look for my review of the new Aquatica D2X housing in about a month.

If you already have Aquatica ports, Strobes, Arms or the D100 body, and you'd like to ask a price on the rest, email me! I just figured you'd want the whole package.

Nikon D100 Body
Battery and Charger
All Cords, Body Cap, Manuals, etc for D100
Aquatica D100 Housing w/Dual Connectors
Set of TLC Arms (see photo)
Dome Port, Dome Shade & Neoprene Cover
Macro Port & Neoprene Cover
(2) Ikelite DS-125 Strobes & Sync Cords
Ikelite Quick Charger for DS-125

Also included is a full set of spare o-rings for the housing, a small tub of Christolube, the original Aquatica boxes (the safest way to transport them!), all manuals, (2) Aquatica port plugs, D100 Body Cap, and Neck Strap.

Everything is in good condition, but I'll spell out the problems, so there are no surprises.
1) Some of the paint has begun to bubble on the housing near the latches and by the port opening - this is cosmetic only, and won't hurt a thing.
2) The housing knob just behind the shutter that controls the EV and flash buttons has never worked (but who needs it?)

Any questions, please don't hesitate to email me (Christopher) at aquaexposure@yahoo.com (even after you buy, for tips, etc).

Buyer pays shipping from FL
PayPal or M/O preferred

$3000

#2 ChristopherGug

ChristopherGug

Clownfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Full-time professional U/W photographer. Portfolio from over 40 countries, including 7 years in Turks & Caicos and 2 years in Papua New Guinea. Gallery located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:34 PM

This item has been sold. I'll get it taken off the classifieds forum as soon as I figure out how to remove a post.

Thanks,
-Christopher Guglielmo

#3 acroporas

acroporas

Beach Bum

• Critter Expert
  • 1776 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 05:06 AM

At the top of your post, on the same line as your name and the date, on the right hand side is a grey button that says Delete.

Press it and you can delete the post.

But there is no reason to. You just mark it as sold, as you have allready done and it will eventually drop of the bottom of the page.
William

Canon 5D Ikelite Housing and strobes
15FE | 24/2.8 | 35/1.4 | 85/1.8 | 150/2.8 macro