Ikelite iTTL Compatible Strobes/Sync Cords

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 photovan

photovan

Great White

• 979 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 04:33 AM

just bumping this one up the board...any news from Ikelite regarding the i-TTL sync cables? Or has it proven to be too difficult?

Darren Jew  |  Australia  |  darrenjew.com  |  fotofrenzy.com.au

Canon EOS1Dx   |   EOSM   |   Nauticam  |   Inon Z240

#22 Poliwog

Poliwog

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Travel, 6 metre Bombard Explorer RIB, Triumph Spitfire 1500, Amateur Radio(VE3WRP)

Posted 08 November 2006 - 12:55 PM

just bumping this one up the board...any news from Ikelite regarding the i-TTL sync cables? Or has it proven to be too difficult?

Don't hold your breathe, I'm afraid...

If you check the thread on the Sunstrobe 400, you'll see I got this reply from Ike himself on when the iTTL Sync cords would be coming out.

Interested, yes. Just too far behind and too many projects to make any promises or predictions.

But keep asking, maybe we can bump the iTTL sync cords up a notch or two on Ike's To Do List.
Paul Walker.
Nikon D2x, D7000, Aquatica D2x, AD7000, SunStrobe 200 x2, Inon Z240 x2, TLC Arms

#23 photovan

photovan

Great White

• 979 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 01:29 PM

It is official then; there is a market for the i-ttl sync cables, so ike, where are you and should I change to competitors strobes?

Darren Jew  |  Australia  |  darrenjew.com  |  fotofrenzy.com.au

Canon EOS1Dx   |   EOSM   |   Nauticam  |   Inon Z240

#24 Lionfish43

Lionfish43

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 02:20 PM

It is official then; there is a market for the i-ttl sync cables, so ike, where are you and should I change to competitors strobes?

There is definitely a market for an i-ttl solution. Whether that's a sync cord adapter or preferably, built into the strobe I'm lined up to buy.
Larry Oberlander My Webpage
Nikon D200, Aquatica AD200

#25 imasleeper

imasleeper

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:15 PM

There is definitely a market for an i-ttl solution. Whether that's a sync cord adapter or preferably, built into the strobe I'm lined up to buy.

Add me to the list of "wanting" buyers!

imasleeper

#26 dwake

dwake

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 01:22 PM

I am also istill nterested but with out a firm date, I will probably move over to the S&S YS110 + iTTL converter soon and sell my Ikelite DS125s. Anyone with any first hande experience with these new S&S strobes and converter?