3 replies to this topic

#1 EH21

EH21

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 12:11 PM

Hi All,
I have upgraded cameras and am selling my ikelite Ikelite 6871.20 eTTL Underwater Housing for the Canon 20D camera that I bought in June. This housing is in near perfect shape as I have only used it 5 times in swimming pools only. It has never seen salt water, sand or anything near the ocean. This housing can be purchased new at B&H for $1234.95 (without port). I'd like $900 for mine which will ship in its orignial box. I will split the actual shipping costs with the buyer for continental US shipments. I will ship Internationally, but buyer would need to pay customs fees if any and whatever shipping costs above $20. Paypal is okay if buyer pays the fees. Please note that this comes without a port. You would need to buy the correct port for whatever len(s) you intend to use with the housing. These are readily availble (BandH has them in stock for most lenses) and most ports are about $150.
e-mail me with questions. I am located in San Francisco, CA so anyone close is free to inspect this in person.
Regards,
Eric Hiss
artist@eh21.com

Below is the decription of this unit from the B&H website just for reference.
Features:
This Ikelite housing for the Canon EOS 20D allows eTTL operation with the Ikelite DS-50 or DS-125 digital SubStrobes when connected to the housing's bulkhead by a sync cord. The circuitry includes two f/stop over and under exposure compensation in half-stop increments. In manual mode there is eight power settings in half-stop increments.All this is controlled by pushing a button on the back of the housing.

The housing is rated to a depth of 200' (60m). The auto exposure lock and focus lock are placed where they can be activated with your thumb while taking a picture. Camera installation is quick and simple and the o-ring seal can be checked visually through the clear housing.

The release handle system allows for easy attachment and removal of SubStrobe mounting arms at the touch of a button. Two screws remove the handle and tray assembly for traveling. The housing is sized and weighted for near neutral buoyancy and superb handling underwater.

An assortment of interchangeable lens ports allows use of most macro, wide angle, and zoom lenses. The Ikelite Super-Eye magnifier provided with the housing secures to the camera eyepiece and offers enhanced viewing while wearing a diving mask.

Note: Requires Lens Port, to match specific lens on SLR camera. Please also note that zoom lenses require addition of a Close-Up #4 diopter filter on the lens.

#2 EH21

EH21

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:25 PM

A reader asked if the bulkhead was on the left or right side. It's on the left as the operator would view the camera. Here's a picture for reference.

Posted Image

#3 EH21

EH21

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:47 PM

Sale Pending....

#4 EH21

EH21

Hermit Crab

• Pip