• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 18 January 2006 - 12:04 PM

Hi all, it seems like all my friends have been asking me to help sell their systems lately. My good buddy Bob has a rarely used(I know this because I dive with him all the time) Sony DCR-PC-7 with a Gates housiing for sale. It comes with a wide angle port, spare 'o' rings, 2 Sony N-F100 batteries and 3 Sony NP-F200 batteries, a Sony AC-V700 adaptor, charger and cords, component cable and Nite Rider Lights which also include battery, charger, adjustable arms, twin light Light head and carrying case that actually fits it all and is carry on acceptable. Its a great little camcorder system, easy to use and dive with and as I said, in mint condition. He is asking $1650. Contact me at:
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net or give me a call at: 619-464-4505

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.