• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:09 AM

Sony TRV900 and Gates Housing, wide angle and flat ports, 2 Amphibico 30w lights, chargers and batteries -2750.00 :)

Sony VX2000 - just the cam on this one, the housing was sold-1200.00
These systems are being sold by a friend in my video club and he has asked me to sell them for him. :)

Sony 2000 with Light and Motion Housing plus lots of extras-2800.00
Sony SC-100 with L & M Mako housing including lights and a fantastic super macro lens as well as the standard wide angle lens- $2200.00 These are my partner's systems and I know firsthand what great condition he keeps them in. :D

Sony PC-7, with Gates housing, Niterider lights, all batteries, chargers, etc- $1700.00 Another long time dive buddy, this system has extremely little use on it. :)

Contact me at: steve-sharksdelight@cox.net if interested.
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.