St. Vincent July 15-27, 2006 - $2585pp, 12 nights, 10 full days diving
St. Vincent is known for its healthy reefs and incredible variety of unusual creatures.
We CAN practically guarantee that even very experienced photographers will see
and photograph creatures they have never seen before, even if we can't guarantee
what it will be.
Topside photography is also appealing here. The volcanic mountainous island is
green and beautiful. Rain forests with wild parrots, old forts and churches, waterfalls,
a rugged windward coast, the local market and lots of flowers at the oldest botanical
gardens in the western hemisphere are there for the asking.
Although we've run annual trips to St. Vincent since '94 we skipped the last two
years because we could not guarantee a fabulous trip. This year
we're leasing a 45' catamaran to use as our daily dive base. We'll have shade,
refrigeration, toilets, a large indoor table for working on cameras, storage for
camera gear, rinse tanks, etc.
We organize the diving with the dive operator and hotel to maximize the opportunity
for getting great photos.
. Unlimited time in the water on each dive
. Opportunity to get out, change batteries or fix problems, go back in
. We dive the same "hot" sites (where the best photos ops await) multiple times.
ST. Vincent Gallery
The St. Vincent Trip includes:
* 40 Photo Dives over 10 days (including night dives)
* 12 Nights accommodation, AC room at Lagoon Hotel, double occupancy
* Breakfast daily
* Lunch 10 days aboard the dive boat
* Dinner on dive days, scheduled to allow best diving
* St. Vincent experienced (20 years) Photographer/Guide and photo briefings
* Pick up and drop off by dive boat
* 3 or 4 in-water guides on all scheduled dives
* Camera rinse tanks on the boat and at the hotel
* Personal gear washing and storage
* Airport Transfers
* All taxes and service charges
$2585 per person includes everything you'll need except air travel, tips, drinks
(when not on the dive boat), and a couple of meals. Meals are expensive in St. Vincent, this package is a great value... do the math!
Contact Deb or Tony in Texas at 817.626.0636 or
via email email@example.com
St. Vincent Deluxe Dive/Photo Trip July 15-27 2006
No replies to this topic