CK Photo tours bahamas adventure

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scubadude

scubadude

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Scubadiving , digi photography , rock music , snow borading , white water rafting .

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:58 AM

please e-mail me if you are interested

ckovaz@aol.com

Brings to you our 2006 Bahamas Adventure at Stuart Coves

Bahamas Shark Adventure
Hello all divers! CK Photo Tours would like to invite you on our 2006 trip to Nassau Bahamas. Here we will encounter Bahamas grouper, wrecks, and walls unlike anything in Florida and of course the Stuart Coves amazing shark feed encounter.
Our Shark Adventure dive goes out each afternoon. It is a priority for Fin Photo to provide coverage on each of the shark boats. There will be video shot on each shark trip. In addition, we try to provide coverage with digital images. Just as with our regular trips, there is no charge for posing.
Approximately 10 minutes after your boat returns to the dock, your photo pro displays the images on a monitor in the dive shop. These video/photos will be available for purchase. There are several packages available to view more information visit: http://www.finphoto....mage-shark.html .

Here are several photos from one of our previous dives. Please join us on this fabulous adventure.

Flip the page for more details on this unforgettable experience!

Please contact Chris Kovaz @ CK PhotoTours for all information and booking. Phone: (239) 994-0884 E-Mail: ckovaz@aol.com or Visit: www.divingwithchriskovaz.com

2006 Bahamas Adventure at Stuart Coves

This fabulous package will be offered to you at the rate of $1000/person. This package includes airfare, round trip transportation between the hotel and airport, transportation to/from your hotel to the dive center daily, plus diving for 5 days including all taxes and fees associated.

Trip Itinerary

Date
June 6th –June 12th

Getting There
You will be flying from Miami via Continental Airlines into Nassau. From the Airport you will be shuttled by Stuart Coves to your hotel. There will also be a daily shuttle from the hotel to the dive shop.

Diving
We will be diving with Stuart Coves, check our their web site at www.stuartcove.com. This package will be for 5 days of diving. This includes 2-tank morning dives including reefs, wrecks and the coral walls of Nassau. In addition you will go on a fabulous shark feed adventure, which is highly recommended! You may upgrade your package on any of these days to include 2 afternoon dives at $48 per day.

Equipment: Stuart Cove will provide tanks, weights, and weight belts for this trip. Please be aware you will need to provide any additional equipment or you may choose to rent from their dive shop. Rental rates can be found at www.stuartcove.com .

Note: You must be a certified diver to attend this trip. If you are not a certified diver and you would like to attend, please contact CK Photo Tours by March 1st. It will be possible to become certified before this trip with timely arrangements. The best classes will be offered from the end of March - May.

Hotel Accommodations
We will be staying at the beautiful Orange Hill Inn overlooking the ocean. You may visit their web site at www.orangehill.com. The booking rate of this trip is based on 2 people per room occupancy. If you choose to have a private room, this may be arranged for an additional cost.

There is a restaurant located at the hotel for dining, but there are also several stores and restaurants in the area if you choose to explore. This package price does not include food/drink accommodations or additional transportation fees if you choose to visit other locations.

Booking
Payment must be received no later than April 22nd!!! Please make your payment to the attention of Chris Kovaz @ CK Photo Tours. If you choose you may book your trip independently though Stuart Coves and Continental Airlines, however if you choose to pay independently, we cannot guarantee you will receive the discounted package rate. If you will be booking on your own, please notify CK Photo Tours to ensure you are included in the dive.

If you have any questions, please contact Chris Kovaz @ CK PhotoTours.
Phone: (239) 994-0884 E-Mail: ckovaz@aol.com or Visit: www.divingwithchriskovaz.com

Thanks to all, we hope you join us for this amazing diving experience!!

#2 Giles

Giles

International Supermodel

• 2618 posts
  • Interests:water and sun my friend, thats what turns me on.

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:27 PM

This post reminded me of the Wetpixel Bahams Trip.

I so meant to post this ages ago ...

Posted Image

that photo always makes me laugh .. watching the worlds top predators holding their new age weapons shakily as the 3ft baby toothed sharks sunbath uncaringly below them. Although maybe they are a little scared of the hairy one on the right.
me on the web >> journal / flickr / portfolio
i use >> my camera, eye & stunning good looks