• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:40 AM

We had to wait to get the perfect dates for the best times to dive Bali upon the 150ft liveaboard Voyager. In checking it out, my friend and partner found the food, service and diving to be excellent so we chartered the whole boat for July, 2007 so as to bring a group, limited to only 20 upon the biggest liveaboard I've ever been on. We only have about 7/8 spots left as of this writing. Email me at: steve-sharksdelight@cox.net and I would be happy to send you a bunch of infomation about the trip or give me a call at 619-464-4505. Our website also has plenty of info
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com :P

Attached Files

Edited by steve, 04 March 2006 - 03:54 PM.

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.