• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 22 March 2006 - 06:31 PM

1 Gates Monitor and 1 Light and Motion Monitor-they sell new at about 1100. Will sell either for $650.00 each. Both are in excellent condition

Sony TRV900 and Gates Housing, wide angle and flat ports, 2 Amphibico 30w lights, chargers and batteries--$2750.00

A L & M Mako housing with a SonySC-100 with super macro port as well as standard WA port, with lights, batteries, chargers,everything. This was the system that won me the 2005 Beneath the Sea Best of Show Stan Waterman Award.
$2500.00

Sony DCR-PC-7 with a Gates housiing for sale. It comes with a wide angle port, spare 'o' rings, 2 Sony N-F100 batteries and 3 Sony NP-F200 batteries, a Sony AC-V700 adaptor, charger and cords, component cable and Nite Rider Lights which also include battery, charger, adjustable arms, twin light Light head and carrying case that actually fits it all and is carry on acceptable. -$1650.00

Would be happy to send more pictures, was limited to the number and size of pics I could place here.
If interested email me at; steve-sharksdelight@cox.net or give a call
619-464-4505

Attached Images

• housing1.jpg
  • camera.jpg

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:47 PM

The light and motion monitor has been sold.
The SC-100 and L & M system has been sold as well.

B) Steve

Attached Images

• housing2.jpg
  • pic3A.jpg

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.