• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 01 May 2006 - 03:44 PM

Hey all, I'm trying to help a friend. Here is what they want:

Do you know anyone selling a digital camera and Light N Motion case with
strobe? or an Aquatica
casing and Digital Nikon camera?

Let me know if any one of you might have something that will fit their bill.
thanks,
Steve B)
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 jungjohann

jungjohann

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 10:13 AM

Steve, I have a Titan wiht dome and flat port, extension rings for 60mm, 105mmand 12-24 zoom. Field kit, D-100 body, and focus gear kits for 60mm and 105mmm. Also gear for zoom 12-24.
Asking $2500

#3 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 02 May 2006 - 02:31 PM

I will forward your system and get back to you, much thanks.
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#4 mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • Interests:medical doctor and wanabe photographer

Posted 02 May 2006 - 06:24 PM

i have an n90 nexus system cheep

#5 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 06:29 PM

Send me the details and price please. Could you also send some pictures to
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net
much thanks,
SteveB)
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#6 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 07:02 PM

Hey all,
Apparently she really wasn't sure what she wanted. She is interested in a digital camera, not film. Sorry to cause anyone a problem
Steve B)
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#7 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:49 AM

Wish we had the option of using a SOLD or complete delete for these things. The person I was trying to help has now gotten herself a system. Thanks all .
Steve B)
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas