• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 10 May 2006 - 07:33 AM

I am always being sent all kinds of software, books and anything editing related by their companies for review on various editing websites, primarily the www.kenstone.net site.
Yesterday I received a few different versions of Magic Bullet produced by Red Giant for review. One version works in AE and another in FCP. Before I delve into these too much, I was wondering if and what anyone's experiences with them may have been. Ease of use, rendering time, application pluses and minuses, etc.
Thanks for any feedback you may have,
Steve B)

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.