• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2837 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 18 May 2006 - 02:12 PM

Gates Housing and the Sony 3 chip 900 with lights & all the extras-absolute mint--$2500.

Gates Housing for the Sony HDV-Z1U or FX-1- 6 months old, $4200.00, down from original 5700.00 excellent condition. With this housing, you have access to most of all of the controls that this camera has:
Controls:
- power on/off - record / standby
- zoom - manual focus
- auto / manual focus - iris
- neutral density filters - white balance mode / set
- gain / white balance presets - shutter speed
- expanded focus - internal “Flip” color correction filter

Gates Housing for the Sony PC-7, includes 2 ports, lights and tons of extras-1600.00

Silver Gates 2.5 monitor- will fit any Gates housing- 699.00- excellent condition

Email me at : steve-sharksdelight@cox.net or give a call at 619-464-4505
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.