FS: Fantasea/Nikon Coolpix 4300 system

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 FishTales

FishTales

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Film making, Computers (Mac)

Posted 06 June 2006 - 10:35 AM

I have one Brand New complete UW digital system for sale. It consists of a FantaSea CP-4 Pro housing (for Nikon Coolpix 4300), Wide Angle lens, Macro Lens, Color correction filter for the WA lens, Sunpak G external flash, Flash arm and base tray, and a lens caddy that mounts on the flash arm to hold the WA/ Macro lenses. This is a loaded system with all the bells and whistles. I bought 2 of these systems about 6 months ago to use as rental units on the liveaboard that I work on, but as it turns out, I don't rent cameras out as much as I originally thought I would so this one has never been in the water! Rather than let it sit on the shelf and collect dust, I decided to bring it back to the US on my vacation and sell it. These housings work great, I have had zero problems with the other one that I rent out. I decided on the CP-4 pro because it has additional controls that allow for access to f-stop and shutter speed settings. I also have a Nikon Coolpix 4300 camera for t he housing that I will sell. It was purchased from Nikon as a re-furb six months ago and also hasn't been used (still has the factory stickers on it). If someone wants the housing and accessories but not the camera, I will keep the camera as a backup for my other system. I will sell the housing, lenses, flash and accessories for $400.00. If you want the camera, it's an additional $175.00. I will be putting this system on eBay this weekend but wanted to give WetPixel members first shot at it. Must sell before June 20th when I go back to work. The system is currently in Oregon. Buyer pays actual shipping costs. PayPal is OK. You can see housing details at: http://www.fantasea....tails.asp?id=30 and accessories at: http://www.fantasea....tem_coolpix.pdf.