Steve's Video Clips

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wagsy

wagsy

Blue Whale

• Senior Moderator
  • 3845 posts
  • Interests:Sewing and Knitting......no diving of course :-)

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:11 PM

Hey Steve, I'm suppose to be editing a promo DVD for a caravan park here but I just updated my internet connection and got sidetracked downloading your clips.

It takes about 1 min to download 10 megs now :) 150+kps...

Nice job and it's good to see other what other places are like sitting right in front of ones computer. See the Gates has abit of vignetting there....all ya need is love love.... :)

Well done.

Wags
Amphibico Phenom & EVO PRO & Navigator 900
Share Your Underwater Videos www.hdvunderwater.com | www.flykam.com.au | www.reeftorainforest.com.au

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:36 AM

I'm confused...what clips?
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 wagsy

wagsy

Blue Whale

• Senior Moderator
  • 3845 posts
  • Interests:Sewing and Knitting......no diving of course :-)

Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:00 AM

err..on your site :)
http://www.worldfilm...l.com/video.php
Amphibico Phenom & EVO PRO & Navigator 900
Share Your Underwater Videos www.hdvunderwater.com | www.flykam.com.au | www.reeftorainforest.com.au

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2841 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:05 AM

Oh that stuff, some of it is my partner Bruce's. We just wanted to have some stuff up there tho the full videos were cut down a bit. Sorry it takes so long to download however. Here, it downloads almost immediately. You can see lots of peoples films on the www.divefilm.com site...Mary Lynn does a good job.
Now to see your stuff. Leaving for the Philippines in a couple of weeks but would love to have you come with us to Bali and Komodo next year if you have a mind to.
Steve B)

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.